Cookie: a small data file that is placed on (the IP address of) your computer through a website that registers information about your visit to the Fento Knee Protection website; Regulations: these privacy regulations;
Privacy law: the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Explanation of the Regulations
Fento Knee Protection needs to comply with regulations when processing the data you provide to us. The Privacy Law is meant to protect the privacy of individuals. This law limits how your personal data can be used by others. On the basis of this law, Fento Knee Protection has the duty to its clients to:
● let them know how and for what purpose their data is processed by Fento Knee Protection;
● inform them about who has access to the data;
● ask their permission to process certain data.
Your privacy is very important to Fento Knee Protection. So, Fento Knee Protection will provide you with an explanation of how she deals with your data, for what purposes this data is used and for which data Fento Knee Protection must explicitly ask your permission to process, according to the current regulations.
The personal data Fento Knee Protection collects and the purpose of its use
Fento Knee Protection (possibly) processes your personal data when you become or are a customer of Fento Knee Protection, when you make a purchase or order, visit the website, sign up for newsletters from Fento Knee Protection or if you contact us via the contact form on the website. Fento Knee Protection collects the following data: your name, telephone number and email address.
Fento Knee Protection (possibly) processes your data if you will become or are an employee of Fento Knee Protection. Fento Knee Protection collects the following data: your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of ID proof, social security number and bank account number.
These data enable us to:
● financially and administratively deal with the service agreement that customers enter into with Fento Knee Protection;
● provide our services;
● reach customers or interested parties if necessary;
● further develop/optimise our services;
● comply with our obligations as an employer.
Fento Knee Protection retains the IP addresses of (potential) customers that visit the website. These data enable us to:
● register which websites/internet pages you visit;
● improve the functionality and contents of our website;
● record which subjects or applications (potential) customers are interested in;
● make sure you don’t receive repetitive information;
● improve our product range.
Explanation of cookie placement
There are several different types of cookies. Fento Knee Protection needs your permission to place certain cookies. Fento Knee Protection is given this permission if you consent when we ask for your permission the first time (during your first visit to our website). You can withdraw your permission for the placement of these cookies by changing the settings in your browser.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Fento Knee Protection doesn’t give any personal data to people or companies outside of Fento Knee Protection, unless:
● it is mandatory because of a legal regulation;
● it is necessary to perform a contract that Fento Knee Protection has concluded with you;
● Obligations/secured access/confidentiality/retention period
● Fento Knee Protection only processes your personal data in compliance with the law. This means (among other things) that your data is only processed for the purposes for which it is collected and in an appropriate and careful way, in compliance with the law and these regulations.
● Your personal data can only be accessed by Fento Knee Protection employees, unless these regulations state otherwise. Fento Knee Protection secures all of your personal data against unauthorized access. The following security measures are in place:
● a personal password is required for every Fento Knee Protection employee to log into the digital system;
● Fento Knee Protection employees have a confidentiality obligation with regard to all personal data provided to Fento Knee Protection;
● Fento Knee Protection has taken technical measures in compliance with the law to secure the system she uses against external breaches;
● Your personal data is retained no longer than is necessary for a good administration. The law may prescribe a different retention period. In that case, Fento Knee Protection will comply with the prescribed legal retention period.
Your rights as an individual
● right to information: the right to know whether and which personal data of yours is processed and for what purpose;
● right of access: the right of access to your data and to receive a copy of that data insofar as the privacy of someone else is not violated by this action;
● the right to correction, addition or removal of data when necessary (right to correction and removal). The right to ask for a (partial) removal of your data can only be met when the retention of the data is not of significant importance to another person and the data is not required to be retained for legal reasons;
● the right to object: the right to object against the processing of your data in certain cases;
● the right to data portability: the right to receive your personal data that is being stored in order to transfer it to another organization;
● the right to human intervention in automated decisions. The right for a decision to be made through human intervention applies to an automated decision.
If you would like to exercise your rights, you can let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. If your request is denied, an explanation will be given. A reason can be that your file contains information that is or can be important for others. One possible reason would be that your file contains information that is or could be of importance to others. You will receive a reply from Fento Knee Protection within one month after we have received your request.
If you have a complaint about the way in which your personal data is processed, you are also welcome to contact Fento Knee Protection and Fento Knee Protection will try to work with you in order to find a solution.
Do you have any (other) remarks/questions/suggestions? You can also contact us in written form about this.
Be assured that Fento Knee Protection will handle any personal data provided relative to this in a confidential and secure way.
Our current contact details can be found on the Fento Knee Protection website.
Privacy Regulations of Fento Knee Protection revision of May 2018